Note to self: stopping by the tail end of the Motorcycle Club's evening meeting, after they've adjourned to Fillmore's (the Local 3 watering hole) is a set up for chaos. And I have an Outlaw Biker's toothmark on my middle finger to prove it!
Thought the gentleman wanted to kiss my hand, and then he started gnawing on me!! With my husband and our best man standing right next to us!!! Oh the company I keep, and the boundaries I lack. Another lipstick notch for Agnes the Airhead, my new persona for dealing with that "smart girl who doesn't think" side of things.
Apparently the peace offering is a tattoo, according to the men's subsequent negotiations as I raised a rugby-player's balls-out protest about the welt on my knuckle. But we'll be away during "the convention" this weekend at the Roseland Ballroom, so I'll have to wait until June to get inked.
It's funnier than it probably sounds.
